tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier (tomcat) ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 8, AJP 1.3 UTF-8/ISO-8859-1 conversion problem
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2016 14:23:55 GMT
On 18.10.2016 16:16, Mark Juszczec wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 10:10 AM, André Warnier (tomcat) <aw@ice-sa.com>
> wrote:
>

>> This being a list dedicated to Tomcat, maybe we are going a bit deep in
>> the Apache httpd configuration and precedence rules here.
>> It is anyway difficult to answer your questions, without seeing the whole
>> of the Apache httpd configuration files.
>>

> I certainly don't want to run afoul of the forum rules.
>
> This is the most progress I've made in 3 weeks.

Good. That our goal here. We live to help :-)

> Is there a way I can petition to be allowed to post my Apache config files
> here OR is there a more suitable forum and can I invite the people
> contributing to this thread to continue comment in the more suitable forum?

I don't think that there is a need for a formal "petition". This being a Tomcat list, and

the mod_jk Connector being part of the Tomcat project (despite being an Apache httpd
add-on), I believe that this is in scope of the list, as long as we do not stray too far
in httpd-specific things.
One problem is that this list strips most attachments, and that posting your whole
configuration setup may be a bit much for pasting it into your next message.
Is there a way by which you can post your configuration to some publicly-accessible place,

and provide a link ?