tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Brugnerotto Angélique <Angelique.Brugnero...@ceff.ch>
Subject Mixed authentication
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2016 09:51:07 GMT
Good morning everybody.

We use Tomcat 6 for an internal web site.
Actually, the authentication is negociate with SSO. It works fine. When we access the web
site, the Windows authentication of the Windows session Windows is resumed.

We would like to publish this site in external.
We have problems with negociate authentification.

We have tried to put the mixed authentication with Form authentification.

It works but the problem is that when we access the site, we have a page with a form and 2
choices :
   - Put the username/password
  - A button to use Windows authentication
We have followed this tutorial : http://code.dblock.org/2010/05/27/to...-w-waffle.html

What we would like to do is that the web site tries automatically to do a negociate authentication
and only if it can't, to show a form. We don't find how to do this. Is it possible ? Can you
help us ?

Thanks a lot for your help.
Have a nice day.
Best Regards,