tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Andrew M <bluemind2...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Unable to access Manager App, Host Manager and Server Status urls
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2016 03:22:32 GMT
Thank you so much ! Issue resolved. So why it was not asking for username and password before
?? Also the standard documentation doesn't talk about removing that tag from context.xml.
One last thing though, I can access "Server Status" and "Manager app" but not "Host Manager"
? I do have admin-gui role defined so not sure why I cannot access it.
Cheers