tomcat-users mailing list archives

From false <unicode_i...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Problem with Cluster after upgrade to Tomcat 8.0.36.
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2016 13:48:50 GMT
Hi all.

Tomcat-8.0.36; JDK 1.8.0_102; CentOS 6.8. After upgrade from 8.0.28 to 8.0.36 I have problem
with my cluster. I use static membership cluster with two nodes with BackupManager. After
update I have errors in default.log: "WARN  org.apache.catalina.tribes.tipis.AbstractReplicatedMap
- Notified member is not registered in the membership", but all works fine (packets exchanging
between two nodes on tcp/4000). This message gone only if set default channelStartOptions
(enable multicast), but not channelStartOptions="3". I try to downgrade version of Tomcat
and this problem are not present in tomcat < 8.0.30.

My config works a few years w/out problems.

server.xml:

<Cluster className="org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.SimpleTcpCluster"
                         channelSendOptions="8"
                         channelStartOptions="3">

                    <Manager className="org.apache.catalina.ha.session.BackupManager"
                             expireSessionsOnShutdown="false"
                             notifyListenersOnReplication="true"
                             mapSendOptions="6"/>

<Sender className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.transport.ReplicationTransmitter">
                            <Transport className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.transport.nio.PooledParallelSender"
                                       timeout="5000"/>
                        </Sender>
                        <Interceptor className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.TcpPingInterceptor"/>
                        <Interceptor className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.TcpFailureDetector"/>
                        <Interceptor
                            className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.MessageDispatch15Interceptor"/>

                        <Interceptor
                            className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.StaticMembershipInterceptor">
                            <Member className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.membership.StaticMember"
                                    port="4000"
                                    securePort="-1"
                                    host="${catalina.cluster.member.host}"
                                    domain="staging-cluster"
                                    uniqueId="{${catalina.cluster.member.unique.id}}"
                                />
                        </Interceptor>