tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Lahiru Wijewardana <lahi.jo...@gmail.com>
Subject Introdution
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2016 05:10:12 GMT
Hi all,

I am a 3rd year undergraduate student of Department of Computer
Engineering, University of Peradeniya,  Sri Lanka. I am interesting in open
source contribution. I pick Tomcat 8 as my new project.

I have install Tomcat and used it. I installed the ant 1.9.7 and clone the
project from the svn repository accoring to the Building Tomcat page. Now I
am stuck with building. The downloaded lib giving error ecj-4.5.jar can't
compile and when I try to develop it with eclipse, eclipse say it can't
read the ecj-4.5.jar file.

Thank you