tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier (tomcat) ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: No binary distribution for mod_jk?
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2016 08:49:53 GMT
On 22.07.2016 09:18, Jäkel, Guido wrote:
> [...]
Apache modules provide it in it's software repository, or is this wrong? As an user of Gentoo
I have no experience with this.

At least some (even commercial) Linux distributions have not provided mod_jk (at least in

the past), and have provided mod_proxy_ajp instead.
That is always a choice of whoever creates the distribution packages.