tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Radha Krishna Meduri -X (radmedur - HCL TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED at Cisco)" <radme...@cisco.com>
Subject Tomcat 6.0.45 - Problem in creating the socket.
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2016 13:41:57 GMT
Hi,
We are trying to upgrade to 6.0.45 from 6.0.37.
Tomcat starting fine, but while creating the socket we are getting following exception.

For SSL implementation, we are using NSS/JSS from Mozilla.
The SSL implementation works fine with 6.037, but failing with 45.
Do you have any idea whether we have to modify SSL implementation to reflect new Tomcat changes?

org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler process
SEVERE: Error reading request, ignored
java.lang.ClassCastException: com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl cannot be cast to
org.mozilla.jss.ssl.SSLSocket
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.jsse.XXXSSLImplementation.getSSLSupport(XXXSSLImplementation.java:51)
        at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:606)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:504)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Thanks
Radhakrishna