tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Savard <daniel.sav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuring Tomcat to support TLSv1.2
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2016 19:08:48 GMT
>:

> <snip/>

No SSL_VERSION environment variable is recognized by a stock Tomcat.

I see, however what I meant was the SSL_VERSION variable isn't defined in
the vanilla catalina.sh script. Jolene cleared out this in her next post
saying it was setup by the vendor. I was assuming she was working from a
vanilla installation someone else has customized somewhat, hence my
suggestion to stick on vanilla catalina.sh and so on.

Daniel Savard