tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Campbell, Lance" <la...@illinois.edu>
Subject mod JK ho to rout all content to tomcat except for a few static folders
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2016 15:14:46 GMT
These are the versions of software I have to use.  I cannot install other software:

Apache 2.2.15

mod_jk  1.2.41

Tomcat 8.0.36

Issue:

We are looking at having a domain where all content will get routed to Tomcat 8 except for
three directories that contain static content.  These three directories will be served up
by Apache.  Based on the above versions how can I tell Apache to handle just these three directories
and then send all other content requests to Tomcat?

Example Apache configuration.  This is obviously made up.  It is just for the sake of providing
a visual starting point:

<VirtualHost *:80>

      ServerName someserver.com

      DocumentRoot /www/testxxx/htdocs