tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Http2UpgradeHandler error
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2016 13:01:14 GMT
On 21/06/2016 13:43, Mark Thomas wrote:

> I'll take a look at the code and see if I can figure out how this is
> happening. Are you able to build 8.5.x from source to test any changes I
> might make?

I have a theory which can be proved/disproved with some extra logging.

First, please add the following line to logging.properties and then restart.
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint.level = FINE

Re-create the problem and then look for the following in the logs. Where
you see {n} in the message below, it will be replaced by some value.

An APR general error was returned by the SSL read operation on
APR/native socket [{0}] with wrapper [{1}]. It will be treated as EAGAIN
and the socket returned to the poller.

Do you see messages like this in the logs?

Mark