tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Edwin Quijada <listas_quij...@hotmail.com>
Subject Advice on Cluster in one machine
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2016 13:19:29 GMT
Hi!
I am new using Tomcat so I have a question about performance. I have installed a cluster with
2 tomcats and apache webserver like proxy in front of Tomcat cluster but this whole thing
is in one server, somebody tell me that is not useful beacuse is in the same server that is
better give more resources to one tomcat and not split the resources in two.

Somebody here can give any advice about this configuration what do you think about this ?
In this server I have websockets in cluster and I am having problems with websockets in cluster

Any advice ?

Thks In Advance