tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jason Ricles <jgr...@alum.lehigh.edu>
Subject Tomcat feature request
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2016 02:40:20 GMT
Is there any formal forum to make a feature request for tomcat?

I noticed I was having a silent failure with a binary websocket with tomcat
since I didn't flip the bytebuffer from write to read and the send kept
failing down at the low level of the code without any error being thrown.
With that in mind, I was thinking it would be useful to explicitly throw
that an error happened since I spent 1.5 days to debug that when I changed
the code I just forgot to flip the bytebuffer and had no excpetion being
thrown, it would thus be very helpful for debugging purposes.