tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier (tomcat) ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat7/8 - Leap year compliant
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2016 10:53:28 GMT
On 22.02.2016 11:40, Shree, Shubha wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> As 2016 is a Leap year,  can you please confirm is Tomcat7 and Tomcat8 leap year compliant
so that there should not be any impact on the applications running on tomcat 7/8 .

Maybe you could define "leap year compliant" for us, so that we could determine what kind

of answer is required here ?

But maybe first of all, navigate to the Apache Tomcat homepage on the web.
http://tomcat.apache.org/
You may want start by reading the first section, "Apache Tomcat", and try to reflect on
what it means, in the context of your question.

Another useful read may be : http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html