tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kernel freak <kernelfr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat, Apache web-server : Simultaneously running both servers and Virtual Hosting.
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2015 14:33:12 GMT
Hi,

Thank you for the links, I will go through it. I have configured Apache
Tomcat to serve multiple webapps depending upon the URL, but Apache
web-server is what seems to be stopping me.

The major problem I am having is I cannot find any examples if someone has
tried to do this before. I have gone a bit further since I posted the
question in the mailing list. Can you please check out this question :

http://serverfault.com/questions/740534/apache-webserver-tomcat-runing-multiple-tomcat-webapps-and-apache-webserver

Thanks a lot. Now my only-problem is how to inform Apache2 that, don't
process this URL, just forward it. I will read it in parallel what you
gave.

Regards,
Akshay S