tomcat-users mailing list archives

From gustavo.avitab...@unina.it
Subject Re: WebEx meeting invitation: Apache Tomcat: TLS Virtual Hosting
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2015 10:19:29 GMT
Hi Mark,
    I tried to attend this meeting. I connected with WebEx,
I could see the slides, but I got no audio. The same
happened at you first meeting, a few days ago. I looked
at the first meeting you published in YouTube, with no
problems: the audio was there.
    Can you suggest how can I attend the live meeting?
    Thank you
            Gustavo Avitabile