tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Hunt <Andrew.H...@us.dunnhumby.com>
Subject Deploying to root context with versioning
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2015 14:22:37 GMT
Hey there,

I'm trying to deploy a war of my application to the root context. I name it ROOT.war and it
autodeployed fine. When I try to add versioning like ROOT##1.war and ROOT##2.war, it seems
to see the context as ##1 and fail to deploy. For example, I get exceptions saying it couldn't
find /WEB-INF/sitemesh.xml. In the webapps folder it was deployed to ROOT##1, so anything
referencing ROOT/WEB-INF seems to fail. Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Drew
dunnhumby limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales with registered number
02388853 and VAT registered number 927 5871 83. Our registered office is at Aurora House,
71-75 Uxbridge Road, London W5 5SL. The contents of this message and any attachments to it
are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received this message in error
you should delete it from your system immediately and advise the sender. dunnhumby may monitor
and record all emails. The views expressed in this email are those of the sender and not those
of dunnhumby.