tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sjir Bagmeijer <sbagmei...@ulyaoth.asia>
Subject Unable to compile Tomcat Native 1.2.0.
Date Sun, 01 Nov 2015 11:42:39 GMT
I am trying to compile the new Tomcat Native 1.2.0 on Linux (rhel based).
But it seems that it no longer works correctly, I follow the instructions outlined on this
page:http://tomcat.apache.org/native-doc/
However I am receiving the following errors:configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --with-aprconfigure:
error: cannot find install-sh, install.sh, or shtool in build "."/build
Compiling still works fine on the 1.1.33 build, did anything change that was not updated in
the documentation or should this be reported as a bug?