tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Fonken, Jonathan (XTI - Redwood City)" <Jonathan.Fon...@xtime.com>
Subject Can adding workers to worker.list and balance_workers cause an issue?
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2015 06:49:19 GMT
What would happen if I add workers into worker.list and balance_workers?

Option1:
worker.list=node1,node2,loadbalancer,status

worker.loadbalancer.balance_workers=node1,node2

VS

Option2:
worker.list=loadbalancer,status

worker.loadbalancer.balance_workers=node1,node2

If I went with Option1 will that cause errors with the apache LB like cause blank page loads
or perhaps slow down performance?

What I am looking for is, what is the repercussions with going with Option1?

Thank You,

Jonathan Fonken
IT Sys Admin
Office: (605) 508-4359