tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Utkarsh Dave <utkarshkd...@gmail.com>
Subject Can we have number of RequestDispatcher (busy) logged in log files !
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2015 17:47:43 GMT
Hello,
In tomcat 7
I wanted to know if there is a way we can log the number of request
dispatcher threads used/busy/blocked, in log files. Or is there a mechanism
that logs the number of request threads so that user can be warned about
the request dispatcher threads if too many are being in busy state due to
too many sessions or BLOCKED situations.
Situation like this may result in DoS situation and tomcat becomes
unresponsive.

-Regards
Utkarsh