tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nick Childs <nchi...@ramsoft.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat Conflicting with Group Policy Client
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2015 02:02:47 GMT
I did some testing with the PostgreSQL max_connections parameter this afternoon, but this does
not solve our problem unfortunately.

Set max_connections to 300 (was 100), and rebooted the server. Verified that gpupdate is unable
to complete if PostgreSQL is able to communicate with Tomcat.

Does anyone have any other ideas on what I can check to flush this out from Tomcat's side?

Regards,

Nick Childs
Information Technology Manager
RamSoft USA, Inc.