tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Théo Chamley <theo...@mley.fr>
Subject Re: FarmWarDeployer in a dynamically changing cluster
Date Sat, 10 Oct 2015 08:18:03 GMT
Hello,

I can’t seem to find it in the documentation, but no, this is not the behaviour of the FarmWarDeployer.
This component is triggered only by adding or removing an app, not by adding or removing a
node in the cluster. It will not sync automatically the apps to your new node.
Two solutions:
* Make sure that your new node comes up with the apps already deployed.
* Once your new node has joined the cluster, redeploy the apps (a touch on the war file should
do it) cluster-wide.

//Théo