tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Danny Trunk <dtrun...@gmail.com>
Subject Multiple Hosts with same appBase
Date Sat, 10 Oct 2015 15:57:58 GMT
Hello everyone,

I need to access the appBase itself as default and access the appBase
with a specific docBase by a different host/domain.
I'm currently running Tomcat 7.0.26 on Linux Ubuntu 12.04.5.

Here are the essential bits of my server.xml:

  <Host name="localhost"  appBase="webapps" unpackWARs="true"
autoDeploy="false" />
  <Host name="example.com" appBase="webapps" unpackWARs="true"
autoDeploy="false" deployOnStartup="false">
    <Alias>www.example.com</Alias>
    <Context docBase="mywebapp" path="" />
  </Host>
</Engine>

Currently all domains are returning the "mywebapp" webapp.
What's wrong and how to resolve?

Best regards
Danny.