tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Arno Schäfer <Arno.Schae...@sqs.com>
Subject Problems to configure tomcat as windows service
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2015 14:36:00 GMT
Hi all,

using tomcat 7.0.54 on Windows 8.1 64 Bit system, I encounter the problem, that I can not
configure a user/password
with the tomcat7.exe utility. I run this as a local administrator in a DOS box with a valid
user and password it returned
with errorlevel 0, but the user was not set in the service settings.

What can be the reason for this? The same solution run before in a tomcat 6 environment with
no problems and I
recognize no changes in the documentation in this area.

best regard
Arno

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: David Bellin
Vorstand: Diederik Vos (CEO) ? Ralph Gillessen (COO) ? René Gawron (CFO)
SQS AG ? Stollwerckstraße 11 ? 51149 Köln
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Köln ? Amtsgericht Köln, HRB 12764

recipient
(or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this
e-mail.
Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly
forbidden.