tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Thomas, Stuart" <STho...@littler.com>
Subject JK 1.2.41 3rd Party Binaries
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2015 17:06:03 GMT
Binaries haven’t been posted yet – can anyone point me to 3rd party binaries for 1.2.41?

The JK build for IIS I’ve created from source isn’t running on Win2012 – been through
the steps to try to resolve but so far failed – would be great to be able to test another
build. - 1.2.40 runs fine.

Ty!

recipient(s).
Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not
the intended
recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply
email and delete
all copies of this message.

Littler Mendelson, P.C. is part of the international legal practice Littler Global, which
operates worldwide
through a number of separate legal entities. Please visit www.littler.com for more information.