tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sreyan Chakravarty <sreyan.mail...@gmail.com>
Subject Is Container Managed Transactions possible in case of Tomcat ?
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2015 16:03:26 GMT
I planning to use JPA (Hibernate) in a small project that I am developing.
Now I have heard a lot about the benefits of using Container Managed
Transactions(CMT) for JPA in web apps. But most of the tutorials on the web
use either GlassFish or JBoss, so I was wondering is CMT supported by
Tomcat. Send me a link to the documentation for this if there is any.
Please note that I am going to use a datasource to connect to my database
and I am using persistence.xml(JPA style) to use Hibernate.

Regards
Sreyan Chakravarty