tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Charles Richard <charle...@thelearningbar.com>
Subject Session replication/fail-over for medium sized tomcat farm
Date Fri, 03 Jul 2015 12:36:07 GMT
Hi,

We are currently using a product called Terracotta to do session
fail-over/replication but are considering moving away from this product as
it doesn't seem to support Java 7 and Tomcat 7.

What products exist out there that would help with session
fail-over/replication?  I only know of 3:

- Terracotta
- Hazelcast
- Tomcat native session failover (is not recommended for many tomcat nodes)

I want to make sure i know all options before making a decision.

Thanks,
Charles