tomcat-users mailing list archives

From chedana jayasinghe <chedanajayasin...@gmail.com>
Subject the session tracking of tomcat 6 and tomcat 7 behaves strangely
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2015 03:09:06 GMT
In my web application, in a jsp there is a javascript which sends request
to a servlet every twenty seconds, so it kills my  applications user idle
time tracking by resetting the  lastAccessed time in session. the funny
thing is lastAccessed time doesn't get updated in tomcat  6 and my
applications idle time tracking works fine in it, but in 7 it gets updated
and kills that functionality of the application . so I'm little bit
confused about the changes in the session tracking of tomcat 6 and tomcat
7.