tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: HOW TO APPLY TOMCAT UPGRADE
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2015 18:01:51 GMT
> From: Salami Kehinde Rasheed [mailto:kennysalaam@gmail.com]
> Subject: HOW TO APPLY TOMCAT UPGRADE

> I need step-by-step to upgrade to apache v7.0.40, what to download and how
> to apply this on production environment.

> Kindly state all necessary caution to take on WINDOW SERVER 2008 R2 and
> WINDOW SERVER 2012 R2 environment.

If you need that degree of hand-holding, best if you hire someone.  This mailing list is staffed
purely by volunteers, with the intent to help people who are willing to do their homework.

Since you didn't bother to tell us what you're upgrading from, it's rather difficult to offer
any useful advice, other than read the Tomcat documentation:
http://tomcat.apache.org/migration.html

 - Chuck

PS.  Shouting is not appreciated.