tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Neven Cvetkovic <neven.cvetko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcats warning message about APR library
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2015 11:21:31 GMT
Thanks Konstantin for the clarification!

On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 5:41 AM, Neven Cvetkovic <neven.cvetkovic@gmail.com>
wrote:

> It's exactly what the message says - the APR shared libraries are not
> found on the java.library.path.

I stand corrected: the message notifies that (APR-based) Tomcat Native
library is not available on the java.library.path.

> 2) Compile your own native APR library, as the page suggested:
> http://tomcat.apache.org/native-doc/

I stand corrected: You can compile your own (APR-based) Tomcat Native
library, and for that you need APR libraries installed.

Cheers!