tomcat-users mailing list archives

From fachhoch <fachh...@gmail.com>
Subject tomat 8 async servlet net::ERR_INCOMPLETE_CHUNKED_ENCODING
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2015 18:30:39 GMT
I am trying to use atmosphere for my web app running under tomcat 8.0.14, for
which I have to use async servlet and filters,  In chrome I get  error
*net::ERR_INCOMPLETE_CHUNKED_ENCODING   * when call the async web resource ,
when I deploy this locally in the development machine I don't get this error
, but when deployed in remote   server I get this, I assume this is
something to do with async-timeout ,is  there any configuration for
async-timeout   for tomcat server ?

I posted this in atmosphere forums and they said Its tomcat and not
atmosphere issue here is link to my post in atmosphere
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/atmosphere-framework/aMRYy-E9xas
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/atmosphere-framework/aMRYy-E9xas>

here is a similar error post in stackoverflow , about async
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8431547/tomcat-7-async-processing-failing-only-one-request-processed-simultanously
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8431547/tomcat-7-async-processing-failing-only-one-request-processed-simultanously>

.

Please advice.