tomcat-users mailing list archives

From James McEvoy <tradingllc2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: login issue
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2015 17:36:21 GMT
l version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<!--
  contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file distributed with
  The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License, Version 2.0
  (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
  the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at

  limitations under the License.
-->
<tomcat-users>
  <role rolename="manager-gui" />
  <role rolename="manager-script" />
  <role rolename="admin-gui" />
  <role rolename="admin-script" />
  <user username="charnasol" password="charnasol" role="manager-gui" />
  <user username="tomcat1" password="tomcat1" role="manager-script" />
  <user username="tomcat" password="tomcat" role="admin-gui" />
  <user username="tomcat" password="tomcat" role="admin-script" />
</tomcat-users>

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 7:17 AM, James McEvoy <tradingllc2012@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Will do.
>

> On Wednesday, February 18, 2015, Terence M. Bandoian <terence@tmbsw.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 2/17/2015 9:51 AM, James McEvoy wrote:
>>
>>> Checked logs, added admin and manager to all needed files and added url
>>> so
>>> it's ok for tomcat to use and still rejected when Logging in.
>>> Stumped. I started and stopped it etc.
>>>

>> Hi, James-
>>
>> You might try posting the new contents of tomcat-users.xml (with
>> passwords obfuscated).
>>
>> -Terence Bandoian
>>

>>> On Tuesday, February 17, 2015, James McEvoy <tradingllc2012@gmail.com>
>>> wrote: