tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject Re: JDBC authentication problem
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2015 19:11:06 GMT
Am 04.02.2015 um 14:21 schrieb Luc DALLEMANE:
> Hi,
>
> I'm back again with the problem :)
>
> Firstly, I add the validationQuery and it works and I can see it in postgres logs.
>
> But still not able to login after a while of inactivity....
>
> Now, after 15 min of waiting, I'm getting a socket connexion timeout, but seems logic
after such a long period of trying to connect.

> Thank you again for your ideas and haven't found a solution.
You might try to enable keepalive on your postgresql connection.
Connection porperties can be specified with the attribute
"connectionProperties" (at least according to
http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-dbcp/configuration.html) or in
the jdbc url jdbc://...?tcpKeepAlive=true. You can even specify the
timeout for connnecting to your database.

Regards
  Felix

> Regards, Luc.

timeBetweenEvictionRunsMillis, and maxConnLifetimeMillis), but I'm still unable to log after
un hour ...