tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Utkarsh Dave <utkarshkd...@gmail.com>
Subject Can we Enable SSL protocol in Tomcat 7.0.57 ?
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2015 07:46:13 GMT
Hi Team,

My project is planning to upgrade to Tomcat 7.0.57 that has the fix for
POODLE vulnerability and have the SSL protocol disable by default.
We were up till now using the manual configuration change in server.xml in
order to disable use of SSL.

My questions is that after upgrading to Tomcat 7.0.57, is there any similar
configuraion change available, through which we can re enable SSL protocols
again.

Please let me know if my question is not clear.
-Thanks
Utkarsh Dave