tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Anup Aggarwal <codeteste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lambda expression question on Tomcat_8_0_15
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2014 16:32:28 GMT
Thanks for the response ,

So the value itself is returned and not an ELExpression, The API said
A LambdaExpression is created when an EL expression containing a Lambda
expression is evaluated. So I figured that we will always get back a
LambdaExpression.

Now I am trying to print some values in the same case, and keep on getting
Null , any ideas what is wrong here,

protected void doGet... {
             ELProcessor elp = new ELProcessor();
            sos.println("Test: " + (LambdaExpression)
(elp.eval("()->System.out.println(\"Hello World\")")));
}