tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Filip Hanik <fi...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: Help! Tomcat crashing on takeoff
Date Sat, 13 Dec 2014 01:36:21 GMT
On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 3:55 PM, James H. H. Lampert <
jamesl@touchtonecorp.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 2:26 PM, Filip Hanik <filip@hanik.com> wrote:
>

>>  possibly add
>>>
>>> -verbose:class
>>>
>>> to your JVM options and see if that yields anything
>>>

> On 12/12/14 1:27 PM, Filip Hanik wrote:> or
>

>> -Dibm.cl.verbose=ClassToTrace
>>

> Again calling /wintouch/tomcat/bin/startup.sh from an interactive QSHELL
> session, first with just the one, then with both, added to the JAVA_OPTS
> environment variable: No change, with either. Still the same exceptions in
> catalina.out; still the same information to STDOUT; still the same joblogs
> produced by calling the shell script from an interactive QSHELL session.

​We're not looking for change, we're looking for the output, that may tell
us what is going on. Please post it, if you're not getting any output, then
either those aren't supported (which I definitely thought they would be),
or you're invoking it incorrectly

Filip