tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "James H. H. Lampert" <jam...@touchtonecorp.com>
Subject Re: Help! Tomcat crashing on takeoff
Date Sat, 13 Dec 2014 01:47:54 GMT
On 12/12/14 5:36 PM, Filip Hanik wrote:

> ​We're not looking for change, we're looking for the output, that may tell
> us what is going on. Please post it, if you're not getting any output, then
> either those aren't supported (which I definitely thought they would be),
> or you're invoking it incorrectly

Of course I wasn't expecting any change in behavior. "No change"
implicitly meant "no change in the output." And I then explicitly said
that the exceptions in catalina.out look the same, what gets sent to
STDOUT looks the same, and the joblogs from what QSHELL spawned off look
the same.

If there's anyplace else that additional output from those parameters
could have gone, besides catalina.out, STDOUT, or a spool file, I can't
imagine where, and I have over 20 years of experience with AS/400s.

--
JHHL