tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "James H. H. Lampert" <jam...@touchtonecorp.com>
Subject Re: Help! Tomcat crashing on takeoff
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2014 20:13:13 GMT
On 12/12/14 11:21 AM, Ameer Mawia wrote:
> catalina.jar is loaded by common.loader defined catalina.properties:
>
> common.loader="${catalina.base}/lib","${catalina.base}/lib/*.jar","${catalina.home}/lib","${catalina.home}/lib/*.jar"
>
> As stack-trace shows Bootstrap has been loaded successfully. So
> bootstrap.jar is not an issue.
>
> Can you please check your conf/catalina.properties, it contains above line?

Hmm. Yes, it does.

I found some interesting joblog messages (especially after launching
startup.sh from an interactive QSHELL session) that had me checking
public authorities, but after resolving those messages, Tomcat continues
to crash on takeoff, with exactly the same exception as before.

--
JHHL