tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kevin McKee <krmc...@goodyear.com>
Subject Tomcat 8.0.12 - unable to eliminate logs stating "org.apache.catalina.webresources.Cache.getResource Unable to add the resource at [variousURLs] to the cache because there was insufficient free space available after evicting expired cache entries - con...
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2014 13:58:10 GMT
Hi – since starting up my Tomcat 8.0.12 server, I get tons of logs in catalina.out stating
org.apache.catalina.webresources.Cache.getResource Unable to add the resource at [variousURLs]
to the cache because there was insufficient free space available after evicting expired cache
entries - consider increasing the maximum size of the cache

After searching the docs and forums and Google I found that there are some settings that will
control this, but can’t find a specific example of where to put these settings.  I found
one article that said to put them in your context.xml file – which I’ve tried, but without
any change.

This is what I’ve put in my context.xml

<Context path="/PlantNet" cachingAllowed="false" antiResourceLocking="false" antiJARLocking="true"
cacheMaxSize="0" cacheTTL="1”>

Any help you could provide would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Kevin McKee
Application Development Architect
Goodyear Canada Inc.

388 Goodyear Rd, Napanee, ON  K7R 3L2
phone.613.354.7850
krmckee@goodyear.com<mailto:krmckee@goodyear.com>

 [cid:E26B9C59-D5BA-43BF-A697-A9FF1658B4F5]