tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Anil Ambati <aamb...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: PID file locked on Windows 2008 system
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2014 21:21:58 GMT
I was referring to the .pid file Tomcat server creates in the logs
directory. This file contains the process ID of the Tomcat process.

Regards,

Anilkumar Ambati
 4205 S Miami Blvd

WebSphere Virtual Enterprise Development
 Durham, 27703-9141
Phone:
+1-919-254-6152
 USA
Mobile:
+1-919-434-5674

e-mail:
aambati@us.ibm.com

"You have no responsibility to live up to what other people think you
ought to accomplish." -Richard Feynman (1918-1988)