tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Métairie, Stéphane <metai...@ebu.ch>
Subject RE: tomcat7 shutdown himself without trace
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2014 12:47:42 GMT
Sorry it's not tomcat7 but tomcat6

Tomcat Version : Apache Tomcat/6.0.24
Servlet Specification Version : 2.5
JSP version : 2.1

java version "1.7.0_21"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 23.21-b01, mixed mode)

Server.xml
<Server port="8005" shutdown="SHUTDOWN">
  <Listener className="org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener" SSLEngine="on" />
  <Listener className="org.apache.catalina.core.JasperListener" />
  <Listener className="org.apache.catalina.core.JreMemoryLeakPreventionListener" />
  <Listener className="org.apache.catalina.mbeans.ServerLifecycleListener" />
  <Listener className="org.apache.catalina.mbeans.GlobalResourcesLifecycleListener" />
  <GlobalNamingResources>
              type="org.apache.catalina.UserDatabase"
              pathname="conf/tomcat-users.xml" />
  </GlobalNamingResources>
  <Service name="Catalina">
    <Connector port="8080" protocol="HTTP/1.1"
               connectionTimeout="20000"
               redirectPort="8443" />
    <Connector port="8009" protocol="AJP/1.3" redirectPort="8443" />
             resourceName="UserDatabase"/>
      <Host name="localhost"  appBase="webapps"
            unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true"
		<Valve className="org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve" directory="logs"
               prefix="localhost_access_log." suffix=".txt" pattern="%t resp[%s] [%a] spentTime[%D]
'%r' - bytes[%b] thread[%I]" resolveHosts="false"/>
      </Host>
    </Engine>
  </Service>
</Server>

Tomcat6.conf
CATALINA_BASE="/usr/share/tomcat6"
CATALINA_HOME="/usr/share/tomcat6"
JASPER_HOME="/usr/share/tomcat6"
CATALINA_TMPDIR="/var/cache/tomcat6/temp"
JAVA_OPTS="${JAVA_OPTS} -Djavax.sql.DataSource.Factory=org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSourceFactory
-server -Xms1024m -Xmx1024m -XX:NewSize=512m -XX:MaxNewSize=512m -XX:PermSize=512m -XX:MaxPermSize=512m"
CATALINA_OPTS="${CATALINA_OPTS} -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.port=9999
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.authenticate=false -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.ssl=false"
TOMCAT_USER="tomcat"
SECURITY_MANAGER="false"
SHUTDOWN_WAIT="30"
SHUTDOWN_VERBOSE=false