tomcat-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ameer Mawia <ameer.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thread stucked at (java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0(Native Method))
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2014 19:59:55 GMT
Jaiswal, what your exact question is?

Obviously in your application, you need a DB connection and if this is
thread which is stuck, stack trace tells that tomcat dbcp, is trying to get
you a connection, but stuck while reading the result of validate query
which it had run before returning you a valid connection.

Probably you can take a look at validation query, for now? Ideally it
should be a very simple query, returning just one row and column.

Regards,
Ameer Mawia

On Sat, Nov 22, 2014 at 12:30 AM, Dhaval Jaiswal <dhaval.jaiswal@via.com>
wrote:

> Following thread stuck and increased the load.
>
>
>  java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:129)
>
>  org.postgresql.core.VisibleBufferedInputStream.readMore(VisibleBufferedInputStream.java:145)
>
>  org.postgresql.core.VisibleBufferedInputStream.ensureBytes(VisibleBufferedInputStream.java:114)
>
>  org.postgresql.core.VisibleBufferedInputStream.read(VisibleBufferedInputStream.java:73)
>  org.postgresql.core.PGStream.ReceiveChar(PGStream.java:274)
>
>  org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.processResults(QueryExecutorImpl.java:1660)
>
>  org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.execute(QueryExecutorImpl.java:257)
>
>  org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:500)
>
>  org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.executeWithFlags(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:374)
>
>  org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.executeQuery(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:254)
>
>  org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.DelegatingStatement.executeQuery(DelegatingStatement.java:208)
>
>  org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.PoolableConnectionFactory.validateConnection(PoolableConnectionFactory.java:332)
>
>  org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.PoolableConnectionFactory.validateObject(PoolableConnectionFactory.java:312)
>
>  org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.pool.impl.GenericObjectPool.borrowObject(GenericObjectPool.java:991)
>
>  org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.AbandonedObjectPool.borrowObject(AbandonedObjectPool.java:84)
>
>  org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.PoolingDataSource.getConnection(PoolingDataSource.java:96)
>
>  org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.BasicDataSource.getConnection(BasicDataSource.java:880)
>  com.eos.accounts.util.AccountsDatabaseManager.getConnection(Unknown
> Source)
>  com.eos.accounts.util.AccountsDatabaseManager.getConnection(Unknown
> Source)
>
>  com.eos.accounts.policies.PolicyManager.getAllPoliciesForUser(PolicyManager.java:62)
>
>  com.eos.accounts.policies.Policies.loadAllPoliciesForUser(Policies.java:25)
>  com.eos.accounts.data.User.createFromDataSet(User.java:3165)
>  com.eos.accounts.data.User.getUserById(User.java:2878)
>
>  com.eos.b2c.beans.GenericProductBean.setDeliveryDetails(GenericProductBean.java:320)
>  com.eos.b2c.ui.ResellerNavigation.doGet(ResellerNavigation.java:2362)
>  com.eos.b2c.ui.ResellerNavigation.doPost(ResellerNavigation.java:579)
>  javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:710)
>  javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)
>
>  org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
>
>
>
> thread dump
>
>
> "http-8080-2" daemon prio=10 tid=0x000000005335e000 nid=0x6d82 runnable
> [0x00002b8b9a5c9000..0x00002b8b9a5caa90]
>    java.lang.Thread.State: RUNNABLE
>         at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0(Native Method)
>         at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:129)
>         at
>
> org.postgresql.core.VisibleBufferedInputStream.readMore(VisibleBufferedInputStream.java:145)
>         at
>
> org.postgresql.core.VisibleBufferedInputStream.ensureBytes(VisibleBufferedInputStream.java:114)
>         at
>
> org.postgresql.core.VisibleBufferedInputStream.read(VisibleBufferedInputStream.java:73)
>         at org.postgresql.core.PGStream.ReceiveChar(PGStream.java:274)
>         at
>
> org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.processResults(QueryExecutorImpl.java:1660)
>         at
>
> org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.execute(QueryExecutorImpl.java:257)
>         - locked <0x00002b881d689760> (a
> org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl)
>         at
>
> org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:500)
>         at
>
> org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.executeWithFlags(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:374)
>         at
>
> org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.executeQuery(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:254)
>         at
>
> org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.DelegatingStatement.executeQuery(DelegatingStatement.java:208)
>         at
>
> org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.PoolableConnectionFactory.validateConnection(PoolableConnectionFactory.java:332)
>         at
>
> org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.PoolableConnectionFactory.validateObject(PoolableConnectionFactory.java:312)
>         at
>
> org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.pool.impl.GenericObjectPool.borrowObject(GenericObjectPool.java:991)
>         at
>
> org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.AbandonedObjectPool.borrowObject(AbandonedObjectPool.java:84)
>         at
>
> org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.PoolingDataSource.getConnection(PoolingDataSource.java:96)
>         at
>
> org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.BasicDataSource.getConnection(BasicDataSource.java:880)
>         at
> com.eos.accounts.util.AccountsDatabaseManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)
>         at
> com.eos.accounts.util.AccountsDatabaseManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)
>         at
>
> com.eos.gds.util.GenericSearchQuery.executeQuery(GenericSearchQuery.java:191)
>
>
>
> On Sat, Nov 22, 2014 at 12:26 AM, Dhaval Jaiswal <dhaval.jaiswal@via.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Below thread stucked and increased the load.
> >
> >
> >  java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:129)
> >
> >
> org.postgresql.core.VisibleBufferedInputStream.readMore(VisibleBufferedInputStream.java:145)
> >
> >
> org.postgresql.core.VisibleBufferedInputStream.ensureBytes(VisibleBufferedInputStream.java:114)
> >
> >
> org.postgresql.core.VisibleBufferedInputStream.read(VisibleBufferedInputStream.java:73)
> >  org.postgresql.core.PGStream.ReceiveChar(PGStream.java:274)
> >
> >
> org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.processResults(QueryExecutorImpl.java:1660)
> >
> >
> org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.execute(QueryExecutorImpl.java:257)
> >
> >
> org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:500)
> >
> >
> org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.executeWithFlags(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:374)
> >
> >
> org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.executeQuery(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:254)
> >
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.DelegatingStatement.executeQuery(DelegatingStatement.java:208)
> >
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.PoolableConnectionFactory.validateConnection(PoolableConnectionFactory.java:332)
> >
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.PoolableConnectionFactory.validateObject(PoolableConnectionFactory.java:312)
> >
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.pool.impl.GenericObjectPool.borrowObject(GenericObjectPool.java:991)
> >
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.AbandonedObjectPool.borrowObject(AbandonedObjectPool.java:84)
> >
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.PoolingDataSource.getConnection(PoolingDataSource.java:96)
> >
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.BasicDataSource.getConnection(BasicDataSource.java:880)
> >  com.eos.accounts.util.AccountsDatabaseManager.getConnection(Unknown
> > Source)
> >  com.eos.accounts.util.AccountsDatabaseManager.getConnection(Unknown
> > Source)
> >
> >
> com.eos.accounts.policies.PolicyManager.getAllPoliciesForUser(PolicyManager.java:62)
> >
> >
> com.eos.accounts.policies.Policies.loadAllPoliciesForUser(Policies.java:25)
> >  com.eos.accounts.data.User.createFromDataSet(User.java:3165)
> >  com.eos.accounts.data.User.getUserById(User.java:2878)
> >
> >
> com.eos.b2c.beans.GenericProductBean.setDeliveryDetails(GenericProductBean.java:320)
> >  com.eos.b2c.ui.ResellerNavigation.doGet(ResellerNavigation.java:2362)
> >  com.eos.b2c.ui.ResellerNavigation.doPost(ResellerNavigation.java:579)
> >  javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:710)
> >  javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)
> >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
> >
> >
> >
> > thread dump output
> >
> >
> > "http-8080-2" daemon prio=10 tid=0x000000005335e000 nid=0x6d82 runnable
> > [0x00002b8b9a5c9000..0x00002b8b9a5caa90]
> >    java.lang.Thread.State: RUNNABLE
> >         at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0(Native Method)
> >         at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:129)
> >         at
> >
> org.postgresql.core.VisibleBufferedInputStream.readMore(VisibleBufferedInputStream.java:145)
> >         at
> >
> org.postgresql.core.VisibleBufferedInputStream.ensureBytes(VisibleBufferedInputStream.java:114)
> >         at
> >
> org.postgresql.core.VisibleBufferedInputStream.read(VisibleBufferedInputStream.java:73)
> >         at org.postgresql.core.PGStream.ReceiveChar(PGStream.java:274)
> >         at
> >
> org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.processResults(QueryExecutorImpl.java:1660)
> >         at
> >
> org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.execute(QueryExecutorImpl.java:257)
> >         - locked <0x00002b881d689760> (a
> > org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl)
> >         at
> >
> org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:500)
> >         at
> >
> org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.executeWithFlags(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:374)
> >         at
> >
> org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.executeQuery(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:254)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.DelegatingStatement.executeQuery(DelegatingStatement.java:208)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.PoolableConnectionFactory.validateConnection(PoolableConnectionFactory.java:332)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.PoolableConnectionFactory.validateObject(PoolableConnectionFactory.java:312)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.pool.impl.GenericObjectPool.borrowObject(GenericObjectPool.java:991)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.AbandonedObjectPool.borrowObject(AbandonedObjectPool.java:84)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.PoolingDataSource.getConnection(PoolingDataSource.java:96)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.BasicDataSource.getConnection(BasicDataSource.java:880)
> >         at
> > com.eos.accounts.util.AccountsDatabaseManager.getConnection(Unknown
> Source)
> >         at
> > com.eos.accounts.util.AccountsDatabaseManager.getConnection(Unknown
> Source)
> >         at
> >
> com.eos.gds.util.GenericSearchQuery.executeQuery(GenericSearchQuery.java:191)
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message