tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jose Monreal <jmonr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: server-status in text format
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2014 13:45:41 GMT
I was looking for a text format instead of html, because its faster when
you are deploying in 100 servers at the same time, and different services.

I'll try the xml format Konstantin was talking about.

Regards,

Saludos cordiales,

José Ignacio Monreal Bailey  |  Ingeniero Civil en Computación

 *Cuidemos del medio ambiente. Por favor no imprimas este e-mail si no es
 necesario.*

On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 3:32 PM, Christopher Schultz <