tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alessandro Panzeri <alessandro.panzer...@gmail.com>
Subject jsp page on Tomcat non loading css
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2014 11:04:52 GMT
I deployed a war on Tomcat 7 to serve a jsp page.

In the jsp page I put this css tag:

<link href="../css/new_style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"/>

Also, at the beginning of the jsp page I put this:

<%@ page contentType="text/html;charset=utf-8" %>

However when I contact via browser such jsp page, the css is NOT loaded and
I found that the reason is (returned by Google Chrome inspecting the page):

"Resource interpreted as Stylesheet but transferred with MIME type
text/plain."

I can't figure out what to modify...any advice?