tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dmitri Pisarenko <dmitri.pissare...@gmail.com>
Subject How to fix the problem of partial loading of images?
Date Sat, 01 Nov 2014 08:28:46 GMT
Hi!

I have a web application, which runs on an Apache Tomcat 7 instance.

The application loads images from a web service and then displays it.

Sometimes, but not always, the image is displayed only partially (for an
example, see http://i.stack.imgur.com/Nup8o.png ).

Provided that the problem is with Tomcat (not with data being stored
incorrectly, or something else), how can I fix it?

Up to now I tried following:

1) Disabling cache for all elements of that Primefaces page.

2) Disabling response chunking (as recommended at
http://forum.primefaces.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40174 ) by setting
maxExtensionSize and maxTrailerSize (server.xml) to "-1" (
http://i.imgur.com/VhDxEUA.png ).

Thanks

Dmitri