tomcat-users mailing list archives

From João Sávio <joaosa...@gmail.com>
Subject HTTP session change is not been replicated when changing it in event processing
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2014 13:49:08 GMT
Hi guys

I have a Tomcat cluster with 4 nodes that is set to replicate HTTP session
across all nodes. Common session operations work fine (e.g., user perform a
request, and something is saved on the session). However, I have a
situation where the session is not replicated.

My application works with ActiveMQ events, and depending on the event,
something should be saved in the HTTP session. In these cases, the session
only changes in that node which receives the event (at the beginning only
one node receives events).

Is there a way to solve this issue without workarounds in my application?

My server.xml if you'd like to see: http://pastebin.com/FNgeemwH

Thanks
João
--