tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nilson Uehara <nilueh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Authentication Memcached + Tomcat
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2014 11:17:05 GMT

> On 01/11/2014 6:52 AM, "Nilson Uehara" <niluehara@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I'm testing Memcached to implement failover on my Tomcat servers.
> >
> > Is there any way of implementing security by user / password?
> From what I can see here
>
> https://code.google.com/p/memcached-session-manager/wiki/SetupAndConfiguration
> the instructions are pretty clear. You need memcache compiled and
> configured with sasl support and thats pretty much it.

I found the solution!
I included memcachedProtocol="binary" in the context.xml.

<Manager className="de.javakaffee.web.msm.MemcachedBackupSessionManager"
    memcachedNodes="n1:1.2.3.4:11211"
    memcachedProtocol="binary"
    requestUriIgnorePattern=".*\.(png|gif|jpg|css|js|ico)$"
    username="user"
    password="123"
/>