tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Gadhiraju, Satish" <Satish.Gadhir...@ally.com>
Subject Need help with Tomcat SSL setup
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2014 17:10:21 GMT
Hi, I am new to tomcat. I have installed tomcat binaries and created one stand alone instance.
Tomcat is working fine with http port, I get the message It works.
But when I try to access with https port I am getting page cannot be found.
Below is what I did

./keytool -genkey -alias tomcat -keyalg RSA -keystore /apps/tomcat.jks

Added in server.xml

<Connector port="8443" protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol"
               maxThreads="150" SSLEnabled="true" scheme="https" secure="true"
               clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS"
               keystoreFile="/apps/tomcat.jks"
      keystoreType="JKS"
      keystorePass="changeit"