tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Campbell, Lance" <la...@illinois.edu>
Subject How do you catch these exceptions
Date Sat, 01 Nov 2014 00:57:16 GMT
Tomcat 7.0.56
Java 7.0_72

I received the below Tomcat error messages in a web application.  Is there a way for me to
catch these exceptions so that I can then either execute Java code or trigger a Linux shell
script?

Oct 31, 2014 7:38:25 PM org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor doRun
SEVERE:

Oct 31, 2014 7:38:46 PM org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$Acceptor run
SEVERE:

Oct 31, 2014 7:38:49 PM org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$Poller run

Thanks,

Lance Campbell<http://illinois.edu/person/lance>
Software Architect
Web Services at Public Affairs