tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject Re: Trying to do LDAPS with Tomcat 7 on windows
Date Sat, 01 Nov 2014 16:57:46 GMT
Am 29.10.2014 um 19:52 schrieb Nutter, Ronald:
> I have found where keytool is on the server where java has been installed.
> What I think I am supposed to do is export a cert from the server running ldap.  As I
understand the documentation I have found, I should export the certificate with private keys.
> I have tried windows certmgr and certsrv and don't have an option to export the private
keys even when I am logged in as Administrator on the server.
You do not need the private key of the server. After you have imported
the cert into a java keystore, you will have to add that keystore as a
truststore to your jvm.

Regards
  Felix