tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Richard Aubry <aubry...@gmail.com>
Subject How to get rid of that Tomcat page? Please help!
Date Sun, 23 Nov 2014 05:01:39 GMT
A few days ago, when I tried to access a web site that I frequently access, I obtained an Apache
Tomcat page that said: "If you're seeing this page via a web browser, it means you've set
up Tomcat successfully. Congratulations!"

But I have never set up Tomcat, I don't know what is Tomcat and I just want to get rid of
that thing and to be able to access that web site again. I don't know how that thing took
control of my Mac. Since that first time, I have never been able to access my web site. It's
only happening on my Mac; on any other computer I can access the site without problems.

Could someone tell me how to get rid of that?

Richard Aubry